Thursday, September 30, 2010

Farewell Rooms Divison



Good day all

This is an email i composed and sent out to all the relevant people who grew my knowledge in the Rooms Divisions section in the Hotel:

"Good Day all

This is just a quick email to thank every single one of you for making my time here in Rooms division very special and memorable. I know i haven't been easy to work with and sometimes and got a bit out of hand but its something i am working on every single day and it is improving. You all must know you have all contributed so much to my knowledge and growth in this industry and for that i will always be grateful to every single one of you. You must all realize one thing , every single one of you have the potential to all be great and people who take the time out their busy day to help assist and teach others will always be rewarded for their efforts

thank you all and look forward to seeing you all when i come back to Rooms division"

but just to add something on, I would like to thank our Rooms Divisions Manager for taking me under her wing and caring for me. It is very rare that you find a women of her greatness and knowledge , so thank you to you and always know that you have taken a special place not just in my knowledge but in my heart to

X.O.X.O

Hotel Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment