Monday, June 21, 2010

GUEST RELATIONS 08 - 23 JUNE 2010


Well hello my dear readers it is time for some updates on my experiences.

Okay so here I go , during this week and a half I have joined the guest relations department and team. Without a doubt I knew I was going to enjoy myself even though I knew that the guest relations manager is a little scary sometimes she actually turned out to be a great person ( as they say never judge a book by it cover , rather read it and then judge). Guest relations for me has been extremely interesting , it is one of those very few departments were one pretty much covers everything pertaining to guests and others people within the hotel. Such as assisting then with problems or complaints , arranging tours or even just sending them to the best restaurants and malls.

My time in guest relations I have designed a few catalogues pertaining to different things people can do in Cape Town such as the must see places , museums , restaurants , hikes and a lot more , I did this out of my own will to help the rest of the guest relations team before I depart from them. Within my short time in guest relations I have really enjoyed every moment of it and it is one of those positions I really see myself in , reason being it sticks to me that I can show off my people’s personality toward others interact with people practically non stop , arrange and design different outings for anyone who asks for then and of course the little bit of admin that it requires LOL (laugh out loud).

So a BIG thank you to the Guest Relations team for everything , you all have taught me a lot and of course I have gained that extra knowledge that will always guide me and assit me in my journey ahead , so good luck with the rest of the World Cup period and keep those guests under control 

X.O.X.O
Hotel Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment