Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas.... WOW 2010




Festive greetings my readers

First an foremost before i proceed with my festive greetings , i would like to convey my deepest apologies for being so quite over the past two months. The hotel has peaked into our season so we are superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr busy but as soon as it starts cooling down , we will get back into the swing of things... Awesome stuff coming in 2011 so keep watching this space.

An Now:

Merry Christmas to you all , thank you so much for being with me and following my blog throughout this year. You all need to know you are all like my fans and without my fans i cant get much done and this blog would never be successful as it is becoming without you all taking the time to read it. For me my first year journey has been quite a ride , a ride with some smooth sailing an a ride that had there bumpy moments. But on the whole i have really enjoyed , i really have it has taught me so much about the industry and i cant wait for 2011 were i will be an official 2ND year student yayayyayay cant wait LOL :-))))

So once again thank you so much , you must all have yourselves a very merry Christmas and dont do anything i wouldn't do...

Lots of love an greeting

X.O.X.O

Hotel Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment